Sunday, September 26, 2010

CIH Project

We will all send an object that shows something about us. Like if you love soccer, you could send a mini soccer ball. If you loved chess, you could send a piece. We will send these items along with individual photos to Ghana. A class will receive these items, and then they will send back their project.

I would like to send a small plastic dog. My whole life I have always had a dog licking my face, and most importantly, being my friend no matter what. I feel as if all my dogs have shed off a part of their undying love, and some of their other amazing qualities, and laid them in side of me. This shapes who I am everyday.

My personal peace statement will be, "Paths to Peace: Creating peace through undying love and friendship."

No comments:

Post a Comment